September 5, 2010

For Today...September 5th


Outside my window...it is so beautiful I can't believe I'm still inside! I love fall and it seems to have come for an early visit this week!

I am wearing...jammies still. Late nights make for late mornings :-)

I am thinking...I might ride my bike to the lake today for the first time. My husband's mother was wonderful enough to bring them back for us last time she was in South Carolina! Then, who knows. The weather is so beautiful I might just ride around town all day!

I am thankful for...people that give you a chance, loved ones that encourage and support you through anything, and being alive to experience such a beautiful day!

From the kitchen...Apple Jacks!! Tomorrow, I'll make a better breakfast. We are going on a short road trip and I love getting up and having a homemade breakfast before traveling!

I am creating...well, I will be creating about this time on Tuesday! My new laptop is coming and I can't wait to get back to scrapping! Be on the look out for the October Desktop since it's already September...

I am reading...Healing Mind, Healthy Woman: using the Mind-Body Connection to Manage Stress and Take Control of Your Life by Alice D. Domar, Ph.D, and Henry Dreher. Very informative!

From the learning rooms...just taking my reading further. I can't seem to get enough reading material about how the brain works  and mind-body medicine lately! Breathing exercises work wonders!

I am hoping... to find some beautiful new colors of beach glass in Conneaut, OH tomorrow!!

I am hearing...the tv...I love PBS. Lidia's Itlay makes me want to eat a big ol' bowl of spaghetti every time I watch it!

I am going...to Conneaut Beach in Ohio tomorrow with my baby! Beach glass searching, a picnic...sounds like the perfect trip to me.

Around the house...moving things around on my desk to make room for my new addition! So excited I can't stand it... I can't tell you how long it's been since I'm made a scrapbook page!

I am remembering...that there are wonderful kind people in the world that, for some weird reason or another, actually like me. And that is something to be thankful for!

Quote to commit to memory... "Happiness is not a matter of intensity but of balance, order, rhythm and harmony." -Thomas Merton

A few plans for the week...I'v got a lot of writing to do, a lot of computer setting up and organizing...I'm going to be one more busy chickadee!

One of my favorite things...a cool fall breeze and colorful leaves! Our leaves are just starting to change and I am super excited about spending the entire fall season enjoying them!

Photo for Thought...this is a picture my husband shot. I was collecting beach glass after a storm (see that little blue dot? That's me!) That's the best time to search, since things get tossed around in the water. I love collecting...it's my favorite form meditation!
Searching for beach glass on Shorewood Beach in Harborcreek, PA

1 comment:

I love each and every comment! Thanks for taking the time!