January 31, 2011

February Desktop Freebie!

It's almost February, so heeeeeeere's your freebie! I hope you enjoy it! Happy February and have a great Valentine's Day. The weather people here are calling for a "doozie of a snow storm" tonight, but I'm going to wait and see. Hopefully the power stays on, so I can tell you all about it! Enjoy your desktop and thanks for stopping by!

Remember, I only assemble the desktops. there are a lot of wonderful designers who are very generous! Read the TOU and make sure t visit them!

8 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [01 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Feb. 01, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello and Thank you for this lovely picture...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and on my desktop ~thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. Thanks for the freebie! It's especially bringin a smile to my face today. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem Pam...hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Thanks for the comment, I love knowing I can make someone smile!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment! Thanks for taking the time!