March 9, 2010

For Today...The Simple Woman's Daybook

Outside my window... late afternoon with melting snow...our first 50 degree day in a while!
I am thinking... being a southern girl in PA causes mixed emotions. I love seeing it snow, but I have spring fever...how's that for odd?!
I am thankful for... my husband...he spoils me :-)
From the kitchen...well, nothing yet, I have no idea what to make for dinner!
I am wearing...comfy yoga pants, slouchy tee, and big fluffy slippers.
I am creating... just finished a page for a digital scrapbook contest. I hope to get my work published!
I am going... to try to see myself through the eyes of those who love me...they see something far better than I do.
I am reading... Lunch at the Piccadilly by Clyde Edgerton
I am hoping... I can jump start my exercise mojo again.
I am hearing... the evening news. I should probably listen to something more positive, huh?
Around the house... a lazy dog downstairs, a lazy cat upstairs, and still too many moving boxes to unpack!
One of my favorite things... mermaids!
A few plans for the rest of the week... I'd like to finish up the book I am reading, empty a few more moving boxes, and maybe get a few more pages in my personal scrapbooks finished.
A picture for today:
 one of my favorite things! I saw this at the local flower shop, The Flower Cart.

If you want to participate in the Daybook, please head on over to The Simple Woman's Daybook site and join in!

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya with those boxes to unpack...lol. I still haven't finished! Good luck with the layout for publishing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment! Thanks for taking the time!