June 6, 2010

Awesome News and a Template Challenge!

     Hi everyone! I am just floating on the clouds right now! I have been a member of Digital Scrapaholics Anonymous on Facebook for a while, and just love it. (If you haven't been over there yet, WHAT are you waiting for?!) It's a fabulous group for the love of digital scrapbooking. A place for people to share their pages and chat about their collective passion toward the hobby!
     So, you can imagine how excited I was to become an administrator over at my favorite group! Not only that, I am now on Macy's CT Team! I am just ecstatic and can't wait to contribute to the group and the CT Blog! So, if you don't already know the way, head on over to J&M Designs Blog and check them out!
     Speaking of Digital Scrapaholics Anonymous...who doesn't love a challenge? I think they really give the old  creative process a much needed jolt most of the time. Well, there is a challenge afoot over at the group and you are all invited to join in! Just head over to the group page, join, and then get to scrapping! It is a template challenge and I had a load of fun making my page. The template is by Tiny Toes Designs and it's a great one! The link is on the group page or right here, so head on over and pick it up! The pages already posted are awesome, and we can't wait to see more! I'll close by sharing my page using the template...happy scrapping!

Credits: Faith True Designs: bubbles and acrylic water, Katie Pertiet: stains, Cali Designs: driftwood and paper for frame, Stapled tabs: Dizzy Scraps Designs, Bckgnd paper: Joyce Paul Designs, Alpha: altered "Red Kraft Alpha" by Designs by Kristine, Pea Lovey Dovey and Pea Alesa fonts: KevinandAmanda, Template: TinyToes Designs, and photo by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love each and every comment! Thanks for taking the time!