June 26, 2010

July Desktop Freebie!!

Hello Everyone!
     I hope your summer is going well, and that you are taking time to relax! Since July is in the middle of summer, and summer usually means a trip to the beach, I went beachy this month! I hope you guys enjoy it! I've included two popular sizes, so I hope there is something that will work for everyone!
     Remember to slow down and collect a few sea shells this summer, ok! Click the link to download!!

Materials used from these awesome designers: Tiny Toes Designs templates, Created By Jill Designs, Noshay Designa, Mari Koegelenberg @ The Digi Chick, Manda Lane Scraps, Suzy Q Scraps, Melissa Bennett, Faith True, Lil' Digi Bits by Jude Toone, Sara Schmutz, Kathy Winters Designs, and Jen Allyson. The font used was Hero for Fools.

4 comments:

  1. I love it!! A July desktop that's not bright red, white and blue. Not that there is anything wrong with that...lol Thanks again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Jun 12:22pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great wallpaper!! Love it! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment! Thanks for taking the time!