June 18, 2010

New Challenge, New Page!

Hello all!
     There's a new challenge over at the Digital Scrapaholics Anonymous group on Facebook...and Macy let little ol' me think it up! I must say, I was very excited to get the chance to come up with a scrapbook challenge all by myself! The brainstorming was fun, and what I came up with was a Title Challenge. The only real rule is to use a number as the main page title! The sky is the limit. If it's a number, you can scrap a page about it! I decided to think outside the box and scrap about calories (of all things) but I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with! So, if you aren't already a member, head over and join. And if you are, get to scrappin'!

Here's the page I came up with...besides scrapping and household bills, calories seem to be something I think a lot about, so I decided to scrap it. The journaling reads:

"The recommended daily caloric intake for a woman is 1800. That's 753 too much...in just one day.
Talk about a reality check! Most people eat this or worse in a "normal" day. 
It's no wonder America is overweight and unhealthy!
I used to eat like this, but no more!! I cut the fried food, sugary drinks, and huge portions. 
I started exercising and feel so much better! Change is so worth it!"
Credits:
Water stains by Katie Pertiet (recolored)
Paper by Deena Rutter, Hotel California Kit
Staples by Andilynn Designs
Journal Tabs by Danielle Corbitt Designs
When I Grow Up Alpha by The Scrapping Sisters
Arrows by Spencer Nugent, Sketchy Elements Vol.1
Font by Kevin and Amanda, Pea Squeaker
Food by Trine Secher, I Love NYC Day 8 Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love each and every comment! Thanks for taking the time!